These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter "General Terms and Conditions") have been drawn up in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code, Legislative Decree no. 70 of 09.04.2003 on information society services and electronic commerce and Legislative Decree no. 206 of 06.09.2005 (the so-called Consumer Code), and, in particular, Chapter I of Title III of Part III (Articles 45 to 67), and govern the offer and sale of products via the website. www.stephitalia.com (in seguito il Sito).
The AGHATA brand products marketed on the Site (hereinafter referred to as the Products, also in the singular form) are sold by Steph srl., with registered office in Via G. Fiamma 13 - 20129 Milan (MI),C.F. VAT no. 07534330969, owner of the Site.
PURCHASE ON SITE - RESTRICTION
- The purchase of Products on the Site is reserved exclusively for natural persons acting as consumers and over the age of eighteen.
- A consumer is any natural person who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
- Purchases made through the Site imply the User's full knowledge and acceptance, without reservation, of the General Conditions.
CHOICE AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- The Products offered for sale on the Site are clothing and accessories under the AGHATA and BOEME brands in the catalogue published on the Site at the time of the User's order.
- The catalogue of the Products may be periodically updated by the Seller, who, therefore, does not provide any guarantee as to the permanence of a product among those available on-line; in no case does the Seller guarantee the availability of all sizes/versions for each item/colour in the catalogue.
- In the catalogue of the Products, each product is accompanied by a descriptive card that illustrates its main characteristics; the images and colours of the Products in the descriptive cards may not, however, correspond faithfully to the real ones, due to the settings of the information systems or devices used by the User to view the Site. The images published are therefore to be considered as indicative and subject to normal tolerances.